Sunday, November 16, 2008

Showered

I am so lucky to have great friends! I was given a baby shower this weekend, and it was so much fun. I really enjoyed just having a day to think about and celebrate this baby (still no name, sorry...I hate calling her "the baby" too!). All of my friends and family are so generous, I seriously don't deserve all the adorable things I got. Thank you Alison for hosting the best baby shower I've ever been to! We waited a long time for her to join our family and it was so fun to celebrate the fact that she is going to be here in just a few short weeks!

Everyone always wants a belly picture...so here it is! This is why I don't do pictures!


Alison and Roxy




Carole and Kaylee


Emily and her peeps

7 comments:

Keri said...

hey tammy sorry i missed your shower. i wanted to be there so bad. you'll never guessed what happen o me today. trevor our second decided to stick a peace of ham up his nose. His poor nose was all swollen and he kept screaming and pointing to his nasal cavity. I though about you and couldnt believe it was my turn to join in the fun. as we monitored him for the afternoon thank goodness he finally blew it out with pure frustration. the kids got a temper like me and he got so sick of it in there he blew it right out. anywho beside the point im glad you had fun today., you look adorable and dont worry i never name my kids till i hold them and get to know them as a person. so im with you on that one.

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh Keri that is so funny! Well it makes me feel a little better knowing my kid isn't the only one who finds it fun to stick things in his nose! Glad it all worked out though! :)

Ali said...

Of course you deserve it all and more! I'm so excited to meet your baby girl. Thanks for being my friend...you are the best! By by the way, were you dying at how many picutres it took? Ha ha!

Valerie said...

I am so excited for you and the new precious bundle that will be joining your family! You know, you could always name her "Valerie", because it is such a great name (wink, wink). I am looking forward to seeing pictures of her when she arrives!

textracy said...

You look beautiful Tammy! I can't wait to meet my adorable little niece. I am glad you had lots of gifts and love showered on you and your sweet little family.

Tammy said...

Ha ha Valerie! I love your name but for some reason it always reminds me of a certain alcoholic beverage! :)

Amy said...

Of course you deserved it all!

It was the shower of the year! :)