Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ellie Update

I can't believe it's been a month already! Ellie is getting so darn big! She is such a good baby and so darling! There is not much new to report so this post will mostly be pictures. Ellie sleeps, eats, poops, eats and sleeps, oh yeah and eats again! Occasionally she will grace us with a short periods of wakefulness during the day and make funny faces that I can never capture on camera. Nathan adores Noelle! He is CONSTANTLY wanting to touch, kiss, hold and talk to the baby! He is very affectionate and hasn't shown any signs of sibling rivalry...yet! So without further adieu...pictures!







My handsome boys


From Christmas...

6 comments:

Keri said...

how cute she is. I love the nickname Ellie. She looks a lot like Eric I think. youre almost to week 8 thats the week I always found myself somewhat adjusted and into a simple routine. thanks for the pics and update good to see everyone's doing fine.

Sherry Leal said...

I love that little shirt from Christmas! Maybe I was wrong about the baby counter thing--weird. I will definitely take your advise on the rereading Twilight thing, but I do think I need that month. :)

Logan Family est 2003 said...

CUTE!! You know, Santa is cute and all, but I think that Eric might slug him if he get's the chance. :)

I am so glad that things work out. I know it was a long time coming, but what an angel in waiting. I am glad Nat love's his sister too. That makes your job so much easier. :) Keep smiling!!

Ali said...

She's perfect, Tammy!

Kelly said...

What a doll! A beautiful baby always makes me smile, and a baby with chubby cheeks always makes me happy. :) So thank you for making my day!

I love her name too. "Noelle" sounds beautiful and Christian, and "Ellie" is cute and perky--perfect!

Johnson Family said...

she is so cute I bet you are loving having a girl.