Sunday, May 31, 2009

Five Years ago....

In some ways it feels longer...much longer, but in other ways, it seems hard to believe that five years have already past since Nathan was born. Most of you already know that Nathan was our little miracle baby. We were told when I was five months pregnant with him that he would not survive outside my womb. And today he is a awesome, happy, healthy, smart, wild, imaginative, lively, handsome, loving FIVE year old!


Five Minutes Old


Five Months Old


Five Years Old

Nathan's Five Favorites:
1. Transformers
2. Making Ellie laugh
3. Riding in the "sports car" with Dad
4. Playing with his "best dudes" (which is anyone really)
5. Sampling the food at Costco

5 comments:

Dustin and Laura said...

How sweet! Happy birthday to you Nathan.

Kelly said...

I remember when you were pregnant with Nathan. We were so worried for you guys. What a great kid he turned out to be!
You can't say that prayers don't work! :)

Ali said...

Love the past pictures. Love miracle babies. Love that we can share these milestones with you!

My Little Spoons said...

Wow...I didn't know that. What a blessing you have. I remember the first time we met, you and I were both in the mother's lounge nursing our babies!! Nathan is a little sweetheart!! Happy Birthday!!

Amy said...

Nate is too cute!!

Ps. by sports car I really hope you mean your van :]

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!