Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nine.


Some of my favorite memories from 9 years ago today:
*Having to take a cold shower because Tracy took all the hot water, trying to shave my legs with goosebumps...
*Eric eating a couple of jalapeno corn dogs from 7-11 for breakfast on the way to the Temple
*Making it through the entire ceremony without shedding any tears until the very end when Sealer spoke about our future children.
*Jared being in EVERY single one of our wedding pictures
*Honeymooing in Vegas (Just like Elvis)


Some of my favorite moments today:
*Getting my carpet cleaned
*Getting roses
*Watching Nate having a blast at Karate
*Not having to cook dinner
*Grocery shopping with my favorite guy

6 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

My least favorite thing about the day you were married? Getting the stomach flu and laying around the hotel room all day while everyone else got to go to the reception! Sorry I missed it, but 9 years went by fast!

Kelly said...

I remember being at your reception! I also remember my track coach yelling at me and Don because we were supposed to be back on the track that day. :)
Congrats!

The Marlatt's said...

Happy Anniversary!!

textracy said...

Just to set the record straight...I did not take all the hot water! I took maybe a 7 minute shower because I had to get ready fast so I could do my sister's hair for her wedding. I think maybe Tammy turned the water the wrong way and that's why she thinks I used all the hot water. Everyone else had a warm shower that day. Just to set the record straight. :) Happy Anniversary. Love you both!

Alison said...

I'm so glad we have been able to know you guys for most of your 9 years together! I loved the memories! And I absolutely love the picture of you two dancing in the galaxy. :-)

Sibole Family said...

Sorry I am late on catching up but congrats!! I loved your wedding and I always think of you when I see Elvis!!