Friday, December 5, 2008

7 Random Things...

I always forget to fill these things out when I've been tagged, but since this baby is still not here, I figure I might as well do something....

7 things I can do...

Make "to-do" lists
Budget
Sew
Cook
Clog dance (although it has been a while)
Name most of the superheros, their alter ego's and arch nemesis - thank you Nathan.
Gossip

7 things I can't do...

Touch my toes
Get the motivation to clean my bathrooms
Style my hair as cute as Alison does
Sleep through the night
Remember much
Draw well
Make this baby come any quicker

7 things I always say...

"When is this baby going to come?"
"Eric, what are we going to name this baby?"
"What a nightmare!"
"I'm hungry."
"Dang it!"
"What the heck!"
"Whatch'a doin' Nate?"

7 things I always eat...

Club crackers
Cereal
chicken
String cheese
Milk
Lil' Cutie Oranges
Toast

7 tags...

Sherry
Alison
Donna
Kelly R.
Josephine
Amanda
Amy

No comments: