Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bringing Home Baby

Just a warning...this post is going to be full of gushy, lovey baby stuff so if you are not in the mood for that, you better stop reading! So we were able to bring Noelle home yesterday (Friday) and she is doing so fantastic! She is just the perfect little baby! I don't want to jinx myself, but she seriously couldn't be a better baby!

I am also recovering quickly which is such a huge blessing. Nathan is doing fantastic so far! He loves having Noelle's undivided attention when she is awake and she is so interested in him too! Its so exciting to think that our little family is reuniting here on earth!

Eric still has a cold. He is pretty miserable but he is trying so hard to help out even though I know he isn't feeling good! We are quarantining ourselves for a few weeks, so I apologize to family and friends who have wanted to come see her but we decided we better try to avoid any further illness. I have always hated the flu season but now its got me constantly praying for good health.

Flu season aside, this is such a wonderful time of year to have a baby because of the opportunity it has given me to reflect on the birth of our Savior. As a mother it has made me reflect on my purpose here to raise my precious children (I love being able to say children now)with the knowledge of the Gospel and for them to know of their Saviors love.

6 comments:

Kelli France said...

So are we having a Primary meeting Sunday morning ;0)?? TOTALLY KIDDING!

Congratulations!!! She is crazy-cute! Glad all went well. Been thinkin' boutcha this week. I can't wait to squish her cheeks.

Da home of Reeves said...

precesious Congrats. that is exciting. enjoy every minute. let us know if you need anything!

Amy said...

Tammy and Eric and Nate!!!

She's absoluetely PERFECT!!!

The Marlatt's said...

She is beautiful Tammy! And I am so happy that you are doing well and that she is such a good baby for you. Hope Eric gets better soon. Merry Christmas!! We'll see you after your "hibernation".

Valerie said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats to you guys!!! I am happy that you are doing well! What a great Christmas present! We wish you the very best, Merry Christmas!

Dustin and Laura said...

congratulations Tammy! We miss you guys and can't wait to see your little girl.