Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beautiful Babies

All of you that really know me, know that I am lacking a creative eye and that applies to photography as well. I am terrible with a camera and therefore don't take many pictures. I am sad that I don't have any professional pictures of Nate as a baby so I made sure I didn't make the same mistake with Ellie. So when I got the chance to have the kids photos taken I jumped at the chance. They turned out so cute, of course they are my kids and I am biased!








8 comments:

Keri said...

beautiful pictures tammy. who took those did Kelli? they are beautiful. I love the one of nate in that Binnie. And of course your little girl is just as cute as can be wow shes getting big.hope shes sleeping good for you.

Allison Hansen said...

VERY cute!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my HECK! You have such beautiful children!!! Don't they just make you deliriously happy?
My fav is the picture of Ellie in the pearls.
And I am so glad you had a baby girl. I think girls make life just a little bit sweeter... don't you?

Tammy said...

Yes they do make me deliriously happy, or maybe I am just delirious from the lack of sleep! :)

Johnson Family said...

Those are the best pictures your kids are so cute.

Valerie said...

I LOVE the pics, Tammy!

Ali said...

Darling! I can't wait to see them up in your house!

Sibole Family said...

They came out so nice and gorgeous...you do have cute kids