Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blessing Noelle

We were lucky enough to have all our family in town this weekend for Ellie's blessing today. It was beautiful and so emotional for me. We waited a long time for Ellie and there was a time when I thought I would never have a little girl to wear my blessing dress. Ellie was beautiful as always and I hope that someday she has a little girl that will wear that dress too!





Noelle and her great grandma


Eric's sisters Tabitha and Emily


The whole Fam Damily


Our little fam damily!

8 comments:

Christina Taylor said...

Congrats you guys! cute baby!!! sorry we couldn't be there...

The Marlatt's said...

Thanks for inviting us. We are so glad we got to be there. It was a beautiful blessing and I love that she is wearing your blessing dress!!

Allison Hansen said...

So fun to see your parents and Ray and maybe is that little Emily? Was Tracey there in the photo and I just didn't see her? I totally remember your parents being hilarious, and your mom's cute giggle!

Dustin and Laura said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family you have, Tammy.

Tammy said...

Al, no Tracy wasn't there unfortunately but yes that is Emily! She has 18 mo. old twin girls too! How crazy is that?!

Delux247 said...

I really like that photo of Ellie and Great Grandma T.

Amy said...

Eric's blessing was SO sweet yesterday! You guys have such an adorable family! :)

Ali said...

I though tthe day was very spiritual and sweet. How special that Ellie wore your dress!