Monday, September 15, 2008

Funniest Man Alive...Eric thinks I am talking about him

On Saturday night Eric and I got to see Brian Regan at the Silver Legacy. Yes I know its shocking, but we actually went out! We had such a good time. This is the second time we have gotten to Brian Regan in person, and I seriously didn't know I could laugh so hard. I was laughing so hard I almost threw up, I think all the belly jiggling bounced the baby right to sleep because she didn't move all evening! If any of you haven't heard or seen Brian Regan's act, just let us know we have a couple of his DVD's and we'd love to let you borrow them or better yet, come over and watch them with us!
The happy couple...happy to be out of the HOUSE!


So it's impossible to tell from these pictures, but we actually had AWESOME seats! We were in the third row from the stage, literally almost right in front of him. It was so cool to be able to see his facial expressions (one of the funniest parts of the entire act) so close in person instead of just seeing him on the jumbo trons.

He usually comes to Reno every year so let us know if you'd like to come with us next year, I guarantee it's worth the ticket price!

5 comments:

Ali said...

We SO want to come with you guys! James loves stand up, and I love that he is so clean. You're right...he is totally funny!

Tammy said...

Yes, you guys are definitely coming with us next year!

The Marlatt's said...

We LOVE Brian Regan. We just started watching him this summer! He is hilarious. Derek can do the best impressions of his body gestures and facial expressions!

Coulam Crew said...

How fun! I love date nights! I also love Brian Reagan! He is so funny and clean. If we were still living there we would so be going with you next year :)

Amy said...

The title of this blog cracks me up =]