Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boys just want to have fun!

This past week, I went to Cub Scout Day Camp so Eric stayed home with Nate for a few days. They had so much fun, I think Nate wants Eric stay home with him permanently! Maybe I should start looking for a job!


The ice cream truck rolls around every afternoon and one day Eric gave Nate a dollar to get an ice cream! Nate was SO excited! He ran toward the ice cream truck waving his dollar and he picked out a Sponge Bob popsicle. The lady told him he didn't have enough money and he was DEVASTATED!!! He was crying so hard! Eric gave him another dollar and went back to try again. When he got the ice cream he was squealing with delight and was so proud of himself. He kept saying "I did it!" Who ever heard of paying a $1.50 for a popsicle for crying out loud!!

Squirt guns were also a daily ritual while I was gone...


3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Hey it was fun to see you at church today I wish we would have had a chance to talk more. Nate is so cute Ethan was talking about him after church the last time we were there so he was really excited to see him again today.

Ali said...

He is ALL boy! So cute!

Dustin and Laura said...

I can't believe the ice cream lady didn't just give it to him for a dollar! Heart of stone, I guess. What a fun time for them to have together.

Laura